As a child we are taught by our parents to say thank you. As one of the very first things that we learn, our parents are teaching us that showing simple appreciation is not only polite behavior but also the right thing to do. There are many ways in which you can show your gratitude in your business or professional life. This article will share a number of ways in which you can.
1. Identify 6 business or customers that have been the most helpful to you. Send a gratitude card and you could even include a small gift to the person who is your main contact. This strategy is most effective when it is not close to the Christmas holidays when people are receiving gifts from many sources.
2. Send your card and gift with no expectation of getting anything in return. Your goal should be the simply express your appreciation.
Helpful benefits from using the gratitude strategy.
* You have differentiated your business from many others because you have done something that had not expected.
* You now have 6 or more people who remember you in a very positive way.
* When you do something positive for others you end up feeling pretty good about yourself at the same time.
Ways to say thank you.
Say it in person
Say it by phone
Say it by e-mail
However, a card or a small gift delivered to their door with a heartfelt thank you, an inspirational picture, and a note of appreciation will be remembered for a long time. A daily process of expressing thanks opens the door for abundance into our lives.
In my experience Customer Appreciation is a tool that every business has, yet few choose to utilize it. As the owner of your business there is no better investment than taking the time now to create and incorporate a Customer and Sales Appreciation system in your Business Plan. The benefit of creating a ‘sales force’ of grateful clients is immeasurable.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article.