In creating and building an online presence, ultimately we want to stand out, get noticed and be remembered for the right reasons. What’s your brand and content marketing? Where do you point people? Here are ten ways to get noticed:
1. A clearly defined visual brand that tells people what you do and what you stand for.
2. A branded business card that delivers that promise.
3. An engaging website or blog site that showcases your mission, vision, value, products, services and spirit.
4. An integrated marketing and social media platform that you use to connect, engage, interact and serve.
5. A fully developed and active LinkedIn profile.
6. A consistent content marketing strategy and delivery system that articulates your content mission and vision.
7. In person and face to face professional affiliations that you join and attend regularly.
8. Industry conferences, workshops and events that you attend annually for professional development.
9. Be a mentor and a mentee to advance your professional path.
10. Volunteer and serve your industry and community.
If you want to stand out and be found, do things and create things that people will remember you positively for. Show up, join in, get involved.