Gone are the days when a simple business website was enough. These days, you need a business “blog” to help build authority in your industry, push your website higher in search engine results, enable you to tell the story of your business, and build connections with current and potential customers. You’ll need to create an attractive and compelling content and then using the internet to distribute it. Below are the ten reasons why you should try to publish.
1. It express your brand personality – even websites that exceed in performance can be a bit contempt. The best way to spice up your site is to include a blog AKA the content. Here you can be more informal and get across your personality and the personality of your brand
2. Exhibit your knowledge, experience or expertise – blogging is a great way to establish that you know what you are talking about. This gives you an opportunity to go into greater depth on a subject you will engage with your visitors.
3. It will help your website to be current – Static business websites can often feel as though they are ignored and are rarely updated. A blog will give regular, dynamic content that is changing on a frequent basis
4. It add value to your customers – when blogging regularly, you can give visitors yet another reason to come back and visit your site, especially if you are using RSS or social media to send out updates about your recent posts
5. It help you become a thought leader – Blogging on a regular basis will build up a following in your industry and this will improve your recognition and publicity far and beyond your traditional customer base
6. It help with search engine optimization (SEO) – A blog is a great way to build extra visible range with the search engines. Make sure your content is of significance and includes tons of your popular search keywords
7. It is your indirect sales team – Whilst your website will give visitors lots of information about your products or services, your blog will offer a way for you to demonstrate why they are important or valuable. This could be through tips, polls, surveys, studies, guidance or possibly even case studies
8. It gives an important content for other media channels – So many social media networks out there that the challenge is often knowing exactly what content to share. But when you do regular blog posts, you provides a vast array of new, fresh content that you can tweet or share to your audiance!
9. It show you care – The time and effort that you dedicate to blogging will show to your website visitors that you really care about this business and are happy to go that extra mile
10. It support the blogosphere – Blogging is just the beginning. If you are really going to make a blogging strategy successful, you need to be out there in the blogosphere commenting on other blogs and joining in the conversation. If you do this, your blog will be better known and your traffic will start to grow organically