So often people live in the future with their eyes looking far ahead and as a result, don’t pay any QUALITY attention to the present and what happens is what they do NOW SUFFERS.
I don’t care what kind of work you’re doing right now – DO IT THE BEST YOU CAN RIGHT NOW and here is why.
1. You’ll never have more time than you do right now.
2. Most people procrastinate because of fear, not logic or reason.
3. Unused potential is wasted potential.
4. Planning, thinking and rationalising, is not doing. Life is not a theory.
5. If you start today, a week from now you’ll be in the middle of a change process rather than talking about one.
6. Taking action builds your emotional and psychological muscles.
7. Transformation lives in the application of the information; not the knowing.
8. It won’t be magically easier a week or month from now.
9. The ‘Opportunity Fairy’ isn’t coming any time soon, so you may need to create one of your own (an opportunity, not a fairy).
10. You’ve put it off for long enough.
11. (bonus tip, no extra charge) I can’t be sure but I think people are on to your excuse-making bullshit.